Thursday, January 29, 2015

Beginings

Welcome to my Blog:  Musings of a Twitter Master


Hi my name is @TomHall, a self proclaimed #TwitterMaster.

I have been on Twitter since June of 2008, and have over 250,000 followers.

I've written ten's of thousands of Micro-Blogs for clients and myself, but this is my first venture into personal Mega-Blogging.

In the course of my work, I have written speeches, press releases, newspaper and magazine articles, opinion pieces, strategic briefs, resumes, biographies (both short and long), obituaries, brochures, TV & Radio commercials, business & political campaign proposals, end of action reports, even Billboards, and a bit of Fiction.

But I have already mentioned Press Releases.

Since this Blog is for my own amusement and a casual Twitter teaching tool, I hope you don't mind that my use of grammar will also be casual.

Not that I plan on doing much swearing (I can already foresee it's use and usefulness), I just don't see the point of writing in full poetic proses.

You will also note that I love to Capitalize words I think are important. I also will start a new paragraph for no apparent reason.

Strange I know, but these are habits I'm not ready to break.


What is the Point of this Blog:

1.  To teach you what I've learned about Twitter.

2.  Answer your Questions about Twitter.

3.  To talk about Twitter features, and how I use them.

4.  Chat about the fun and frustrations of Twitter.

5.  Recommendations on writing the Perfect Tweet.

6.  What it's like to run dozens of client's Twitter accounts.

7.  The Ups and Downs of doing Business on Twitter.

8.  What my Twitter Business is and why you should employ my Team.

9.  What third party tools I have used, and my opinion on their usefulness.

10.  My life.

I'm looking forward to getting started!

Find me on Twitter at @TomHall



###

No comments:

Post a Comment